TEMP ROLE START MONDAY 27th JANUARY for 4 weeks
HOURS 2pm-7pm MONDAY-FRIDAY
MUST BE DBS
We are currently looking for a Premises Officer to join the FM team in CAMDEN. This role will report directly to the Facilities Manager.
You will be an integral part of a small team working within an educational environment.
About the role
You will focus on:
• Open and secure the building/s
• Respond to reactive job instructions and liaising with the helpdesk in respect of these
• Exam set ups and set downs
• Room set ups
• Deliveries, accepting and distributing
• General day to day repairs and maintenance including painting
• Oversee subcontractors
• Act as the main point of contact in fire evacuations or emergency procedures
• The post holder is expected to carry out, in addition to the already mentioned duties, any other duties reasonably expected with the general level of the post.
• Routine and adhoc cleaning activities that arise throughout the course of the day
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in this role:
• Have experience of working within a similar role.
• First aid qualification would be advantageous.
• You need to be able to manage crisis situations, be practical and reliable.
• You should be able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal format and be able to liaise with other workers.
• You should be able to follow Health and Safety regulations and instructions. You should also be able to assess risks and complete risk assessment documentation and escalate queries or concerns when and where appropriate.
Job Closed - Send us your CV for future job opportunities.