Working for a leading FM provider with a focus on delivering a high quality of service across a variety of sectors. They have leading edge technology and offer excellent career development and training.
About the role
• Provide leadership and management to the site team as necessary
• Taking a lead role in Health and Safety
• Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level.
• Managing a team of 2 supervisors/10 engineers plus admin team
• Strong understanding of the contract P/L and good financial awareness
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, taking responsibility for outcomes
• Ability to work within a team and under instruction by line manager as required
• Attend contractual/operational meetings with the client on a weekly basis, or as required.
• Ensure successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPIs and SLAs as necessary.
• Ability to use IT for the purpose of the role including being able to proficiently operate and use Word, Excel, PDF and other such programmes
Ideal candidate will have a qualifications in engineering and experience in contract management. You will have excellent man management skills and strong customer service ethos.
You will be rewarded with excellent training and career development as well as working for a company with a good team environment,
Job Closed - Send us your CV for future job opportunities.