Assistant Facilities Manager to join on a 6 month fixed term contract, based in Bristol
The Assistant Facilities Manager will support the Facilities Management team to provide project support and management of Company systems in line with the Authority Requirements.
About the role
You will focus on:
• Playing a leading role in maintaining and improving the projects
• Assisting the FM management team with PPM planning, asset management, lifecycle reporting.
• Liaison with local site premises and hard services teams to ensure contract compliance.
• Responsibility for the management of lifecycle programme to include condition surveys and project works as required throughout the year.
• Assisting the FM management team to ensure orders and supplier information is up to date. To include maintaining electronic records and liaising with contractors to ensure health and safety compliance.
• Responsibility for Authority Notice of Change requirements across the project. To include meeting with contractors, pricing and updating necessary documents.
• Managing the Environmental procedures as set out by the Company
• Procure and manage waste contracts for all waste types required for the project sites.
• Responsibility for the collation and co-ordination of project wide scheduled work planners and issuing to relevant stakeholders.
• Assisting with general project administration/reporting
• Dealing with queries via email / phone.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with all the customer departments.
• Maintaining accurate contract administration files.
• Having knowledge of statutory compliance processes and procedures.
• Management of confined spaces for the project sites.
Who are we looking for?
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience in FM provision
• Client relationships skills – experience of public/private sector culture
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Strong interpersonal, customer relationship and organisational skills
• Knowledge of new technologies relating to the support services – such as telecommunications, security systems, office services, building management systems, IT software, energy management
• IT Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages.
• Full UK Driving Licence
Job Closed - Send us your CV for future job opportunities.