Working for an International client with a passion for delivering a first class service and the opportunity to develop your skills into a sucessful career. This is a fixed term contract for 3 years,
The client – International Technology client with a vibrant and inspirational atmosphere, a large portfolio of buildings across the world
The MAC & Occupancy Specialist (Moves, Adds & Changes) reports daily to the site Facilities Manager. His/her main function is to coordinate the logistics of people/desks movements within the organisation with detailed planning and flawless execution. Work in coordination with / support from the EMEA Space Planning Program Manager through agreed process and procedure.
We are looking for a Move/Change Manager who will be the key contact for the client responsible for all “tactical” project services, which may include interacting with client’s senior line of business management and responsible for coordinating the activities of all responsible trade professionals and service providers.
• Data Gathering and Strategy
• Move and Change Management
• Move Delivery, operations and close-out
• Play a key role in ensuring the projects change initiatives meet the objectives on time and on budget. Focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology. Creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities, support the design, development, delivery and management of communications. Conduct impact analyses and assess change readiness. Provide input document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs if applicable.
• Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications, plan, roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan. Evaluate and ensure user readiness, track and report issues.
• Manages to final development of project direction to ensure tactical operational objectives are met and recommends revisions when appropriate. Partners with the client’s departmental/divisional leads, tying together the overall client requirement
• Interviews and suggest which service supporting trades could support working on the project.
• Determines FF&E layout options and makes recommendations based on business partner needs when there is no design and construction involvement.
• Track project and program metrics on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
• Define changes in scope that effects budget and manage services to reduce potential write offs.
Job Closed - Send us your CV for future job opportunities.