You will focus on:
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carrying out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant disciplines to role, electrically bias preferred.
- Experience of electrical/mechanical mainntenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment including air conditioning, plumbing, boiler plant, ventilation, pumps, generators, switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting (where applicable).
- Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
- An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
- Full UK Drivers licence.
You will also be required to be part of the on call rota.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.